Monday, May 7, 2007

How much ?

आंखों में तेरी सूरत बसी है;
तेरी तरह तेरा गम भी हसीं है ।

Those who matter will understand this.. Rest are, frankly, of no concern of mine...

Me, myself and I were arguing the merits and demerits of having too much money. Of cource not privilidged enough to have any, forget enough, we were not really bring much practical aspect to the debate but we did reach one final question -->

"How much... is too much ?" ...

Not very Inventive Eh ! .. but really.. how much does someone need to enjoy.. how much does it take to live.. not in splendor, not in garish opulence, but just to live.. and to let live..

How much .. really.. is too much ? And thats applicable to everything..

How much love is too much love ? How much study is too much study ? How many clothes are (plz females.. do not shudder !!).. are too many..

Ok strike that last one out.. just trying to lighten up some heavy stuff. I am going introspective on myself. Me, Myself and I.. all 3 of us keep getting suckered into this awfully dull sulking depression (ok thats one TOO Many adjectives)... But like the Jumping Jack, we keep bouncing right back into the peaceful oblivion of "I dont care.." , on our way to the "Hey !! Watch out world.. We are back.. " mode..

Its really good to talk to yourself.. Just lie down somewhere where all you can see is the sky... Nothing else... just the sky.. and u ... and the world all around...

Its a mind blowing experience.. and talking about blowing and all .. enough blowing my own trumpet ( i mean enough talking about myself .. You perverts !!) for today...

Some time again.. Me, Myself and I will be back for you... With you . Always :-).. Until then.. Sayonara...

No comments: