Monday, May 14, 2007

Scribble... and More


I Remember

I remember the swing in the park,

the bench on which O'Connor slept during night;

the trees with bark, and dogs which don't,

the flowers, the grass,

the sun shining, Oh So bright...


I remember the dew which made your tres damp,

I remember the chirping birds, Oh what songs they sing;

the ice cream vendor,

the Gypsy peddler;

I remember the faint sweet smell of approaching spring...

The touch of your hair, so smooth so soft,

I remember the shy smile, the apprehension well hidden, yet so clear;

the hesitation in your eyes,

the tremor in your fingers;

I remember the drumming beats in my ears...

Your look, just one, and one too many,

I remember your lips, and they were soft;

First handshake, First hug, the first kiss;

Oh them I remember a lot...

For hard to forget are those days my love,

The days when we met and were swept away;

How can I forget even a moment of those times;

I remember them, every second, every hour, every day...

No comments: